Datian Fasteners can provide customers with various stainless steel fasteners.
When the customer specifies a certain grade of material, if we do not have this material in stock or it is not easy to purchase in the market, we will ask the customer what the stainless steel bolts and nuts will be used for and make a written request to replace it with an equivalent material that meets the mechanical performance requirements.
1. Austenitic stainless steel (18%Cr, 8%Ni) has good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and good weldability. 304, 305, 316, 321 are not heat treatable, but their strength can be obtained by cold working Hardening and strain hardening to increase strength. The strength after solution annealing is 516N/mm2, and the strength after cold work hardening is 620/Nmm2
2. 430, 430F ferritic stainless steel cannot be heat treated, ferritic stainless steel. 18%Cr has better upsetting and corrosion resistance than martensite; the general strength is about 50ON/mm2
3. Martensitic: 13%Cr have poor corrosion resistance, high strength and good wear resistance, 410, 416, 431 martensitic stainless steel.
(1)The three materials are all 300 series austenitic stainless steel, and their chemical composition is as follows:
(2) The relationship between the main chemical composition and the properties of stainless steel.
1. Carbon C can increase hardness and strength, and excessive content will reduce its ductility and corrosion resistance
2. Chromium Cr can increase corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, refine grains, increase strength, hardness and wear resistance of the stainless steel fasteners
3. Nickel Ni can increase high-temperature strength, and corrosion resistance and reduce the rate of cold work hardening
4. Molybdenum Mo increases the strength and has excellent corrosion resistance to oxides and seawater
5. Copper Cu facilitates cold forming and reduces magnetic properties